Ashley is on the Board of Trustees at the Saint Luke’s Foundation serving on the Finance/Audit and Resilient Families committees. Ashley is a graduate of the Cleveland Bridge Builders Class of 2012 and the spring 2009 Civic Leadership Institute. In 2011, Ashley was named a Co-Chair of the Cleveland Plus Young Professional Regional Network where she led efforts to engage young professionals in the Northeast Ohio region. In addition to the above mentioned, Ashley’s additional professional affiliations include: (i) Cleveland, Young Nonprofit Professionals Network (YNPN), Cleveland Area Alumni Chapter of Beta Gamma Sigma, Youngstown State University Alumni Association and Friends of the Sutliff Museum.
Ashley was named one of Northeast Ohio’s Top 25 under 35 Movers and Shakers by The Cleveland Professional Twenty-Thirty Club and Inside Business Magazine in 2012 and was recognized as the One to Watch by Inside Business Magazine in their March/April 2013 issue.
Ashley holds a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (BSBA) and a Master of Business Administration (MBA) from Youngstown State University.
- Andrew Bennett- Managing Partner, RockCity Solutions (Co-Chair)
- Evan Ishida- Senior Manager, Performance and Learning Consulting, Eaton Corporation (Co-Chair)
- Kim Pesses – Vice President, Administration, Carnegie Companies, Inc.
- Lauren Rudman – Manager, Human Resource, ERICO
- Gary Shamis – Managing Director, SS&G
- Matt Sinclair – Management Consultant, Accenture
- William Tarter Jr. - Manager, Business Communication and Membership, Downtown Cleveland Alliance
- Jennifer Thomas- Program Director, Akron, John S. and James L. Knight Foundation